- Disable an inactive arrow after initialization. This bug happend if setting
perPageto greater than 1, enabling
- Check existence of arrows in the
update()method for direct call (internal use only).
- Check whether total width of slides is enough wide for a carousel (#423, #614, #826). When detecting the status change, toggle the new
is-overflowclass on the root element and emits the
overflowevent. This also allows you to center contents when there are not enough slides. Visit this page for more details.
- Add the
omitEndoption that omits some pagination dots that do not move a carousel but just changes the active slide. Also it disables a next arrow when a carousel reaches the last page. Visit this page for more details.
- Use height of the tallest slide in the fade type for consistensy with other types (#413, #837).
- Restart auto scrolling after vertical swipe (#850)
- Load images after dynamically adding slides if
lazyLoadis enabled (#867)
- Hide pagination by
display: noneif the
- Fix jump from the first slide to the third one when the number of slides is same with
focusis available (#848)
- Accept the negative index for
AutoScroll.speedso that a carousel is able to scroll backwards (#860)
- Revise accessibility with following W3C Carousel Design Pattern
- Install a Live Region for screen reader users
- Reduce non-essential motions when detecting the
- Support a toggle (combined play-pause) button for autoplay
breakpointsbehave like CSS media query, ensuring the same carousel between window resize and page load (#693, #694)
- Implement the Drag Free Snap mode
- Make the
- Add options to control the wheel sensitivity for inertia scroll (#618)
- Add the
:focus-visiblefor IE and Safari, and add focus styles to themes
Visit here for more details.